“Life is like a box of chocolates…” You know how the rest of this phrase goes, right? I’m talking about one of my favorite movies, Forrest Gump. As I was watching it the other day, a particular scene stood out to me as a lesson about video marketing.
Check out this memorable scene here:
I thought to myself, “Gosh, there sure are ton of ways you can cook shrimp.” As soon as that thought came, another thought came: “Yep, just like there are a ton of different types of videos a business can use in their marketing!”
So, what are these different types of video content? Below is a list of video types and supporting examples we’ve produced here at Fresh Level Productions. (Click the link to watch the video)
- Company Overview (Nicol Floral Design)
- Testimonial (Circle Speech Services)
- Animated Explainer (AskMentor Enterprise)
- Tutorial/Educational/”How To” (All About Leverage)
- Quick Tip Series (Kevin Neff)
- New/Updates (Denetra Hampton)
- Staff Recruitment (H.R. Ewell)
- Expert Interviews (Anytime Fitness)
- Product/Service Demo (Advanced Kiosks)
- Sales Video (Kimmel Center)
- Event Invitation (Chamber of Commerce Event)
- Meet the Staff (Charlene Wales)
- Promotional (8 Week Body Project Live)
- Commercial (Closet Factory)
You may be wondering, which type of video is best to use? It really depends on your goal. Each video has a particular objective it accomplishes for you. For example, the testimonial video establishes proof of your product/service and credibility. The FAQ video establishes authority and trust with your prospect.
In conclusion, was the connection between shrimp and video marketing a stretch? Perhaps. However, if it’s memorable and it causes you to consider the benefits of video for your company, then my job is done. 🙂
Question: Have you used these types of video content have you utilized in your business? Tell me about it in the comments below and share a link!
If you’d like my team and I to put together a custom video marketing strategy specific to your business, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call! 215-525-4561.