Need some ideas on video content to share with your clients, readers or followers?
Today, you can’t scroll through your social media feeds without coming across a video. It’s one of the hottest and most effective ways of sharing content, especially with the rise of live video apps like Facebook Live and Periscope.
How can you take advantage without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cost effective video marketing ideas you can begin to implement in your strategy.
“If you’re not experimenting with video, you’re simply sitting on the sidelines watching the big game unfold.” ~Barry Feldman, Feldman Creative
- Create a “Thought of the Day” series to share your ideas and thoughts on a topic of interest to your audience.
- Share the expertise of your team. Utilize the subject matter experts on your staff to reveal the tricks of the trade.
- Share the company vision… Have the face of the company explain why the company was started, sharing a story that resonates with customers.
- “A Day in the Life of…” series. Make a montage of a day in the life of the CEO, an employee, a department, a project, etc.
- Thank your audience. Shoot short segments of team members thanking the clients/audience for being part of the company’s journey.
- “Why do you work here?” Series… Capture key employees sharing why they decided to work there and what they enjoy most about what they get to do.
- Testimonials!! Capture your favorite clients sharing about their experience working with your company and how their lives are better for it.
- Create a screencast video. Do a webinar or live training and record your screen. This is an easy way to share your expertise on a topic and educate your prospects/clients.
Closing thought: Commit to creating videos on a consistent basis. It’s essential you are engaging your audience regularly and video the most effective means to doing that. If you need help creating a video marketing strategy customized to your company, reach out to us today: www.freshlevelpro.com 215-525-4561